The COVID-19 pandemic is the defining global health crisis and has posed grave challenges in every field of life.
We, at SFS, Janakpuri New Delhi, have taken up the challenge and are in constant pursuit to adapt to the change and make learning fun, effective, engaging and imperative through Virtual classes.
We also believe Stress, anxiety and negativity may be detrimental to the health of our students and staff and are therefore integrating life skills, imbibing yoga as a daily habit along with online theoretical lessons in these difficult testing times.
To relieve stress and unleash the creativity of the Fransalian family, Janakpuri, we are conducting a myriad of activities.
We present before you glimpses of a plethora of online activities being conducted to provide more learning platforms for students and teachers and explore their creativity.
Notices and Circular:
- Cyber Security Tips for Students
- Live session by Experts for holistic wellbeing of School going children
- Ayurveda’s Immunity Boosting Measures for Self Care during Covid-19 Crisis
- CBSE Circular on Stay Safe and Arogya Setu App
- Lockdown – An Opportunity for Education
- Public Health Response to COVID-19 – Appropriate Behaviour